The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

Account Deactivation after Verification

Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

Account Deactivation after Verification

I created an account, but after verifying it through the link sent to my e-mail account, the site sent me to a page with this message: "We've temporarily deactivated your Constant Contact account. Please contact Customer Support so that we may resolve the problem and reactivate your account. We will continue to bill your account during this time."

Every time I log in, I am met with the same message.

The account I made is for my organization, which is based in the Philippines. I don't know what the issue is, but I would like to cancel my account.

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Employee

Re: Account Deactivation after Verification

Hello @Anonymous 

In order to fully understand the situation we will need to call into our Account Review team to review why this has happened. However, right now it does look like the account is scheduled to be closed. 

Adelina R
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Tags (2)
Highlighted
Occasional Participant

that is stupid answer!

u check by your self, what happen, we just try to make account and get disable after pay.

so you think the problem is our side?

and you ask to call ?? seriouslly?? call?

stupid

Highlighted

Hi @user550720 

I apologize if our previous response was not the answer you were looking for. However due to account security we are unable to go into the details of your account here through the Community. We are only able to share basic information, this being that your account has been deactivated by our Account Review Department and is scheduled to be canceled as you requested. If you have any further questions we do recommend speaking with our Account Review agents directly. If you are unable to call into this team, we can submit a call back request to the appropriate team on your behalf. We ask that you email us at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com from a verified account email address with your username, contact name, phone number, and email address. Please keep in mind these call back requests do have a turnaround of up to 48 business hours.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you for your response! To clarify, does this mean this account will be terminated? If so, will I be informed when it happens?

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

I have experienced the exact same problem.

constant-contact.JPG

I tried using the "Chat" feature and was told deactivation was due to a compliance issue.  As I didn't even get to login into the account after creating it I have no idea what the problem could be!

I was given a number to call in the UK. After spending five minutes listening to the usual recording of "press 1 for this"  "2 for that" "3 for something else irrelevant" etc., I was eventually told that most agents are working from home, and then the call was terminated!

Needless to say, I won't be wasting any more time trying to resolve this!  You guys don't even have an email contact! That's very odd for a company that's all about email!

To say I am not impressed with Constant Contact is an understatement.

Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured