Account Hacked

Participant

Account Hacked

I got an email that my account was accessed from another state and device. I tried to login but it seems the email has been changed and I can’t access the account. I can’t reach anyone on the phone. Can someone help me?!
1 REPLY 1
Employee

Hello @OliviaB018 

We do definitely want to contact our Account Review team to ensure we can verify other information, since you are unable to connect with this team, we can submit a call back request to the appropriate team on your behalf. We ask that you email us at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with your username, contact name, phone number, and email address. Please keep in mind these call back requests do have a turnaround of up to 48 business hours.

Adelina R
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.