Account Hacked

TanyaM057
Participant

Account Hacked

Hello! I have received an email that someone in California has logged into my account. I am in TN and have not logged into this account for months. I do not see where I can change my password as my account is deactivated. Please help.
1 REPLY 1
Frankie_P

Hi @TanyaM057 

I apologize for any confusion there may be with your account! Can you please share a screenshot of the email you have received? You are correct, accounts connected to your email address on file are canceled. They have been canceled long enough that they are now considered a dead account which do now offer the ability to log in. So any screenshot you may have of this notification email will allow us to take a closer look. However if you do believe your account was hacked, please call into our Account Review Department directly. One of these agents can help find the answers you need.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.