Account Holder's Domain Being Marked as Undeliverable

SOLVED
Go to solution
LABroadcasters
Rookie
0 Votes

My office and I email's are being marked "undeliverable" by Constant Contact. 

We did not receive notice that our campaign went out, didn't receive the campaign (we were on one of the lists) and are not receiving test emails. However, it is reaching my personal email. 

Anyone else have a similar issue? Could it be Constant Contact or more likely an issue with our email server? We've had no non-Constant Contact related email issues today.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @LABroadcasters ,

In your case, it means there's likely something on the receiving end blocking emails from us from being able to send, but they're choosing to instead provide no bounce coding response, instead of an actual "blocked" or anything like that (see our main bounce article for details on each type). I'd advise checking your network / working with your IT to make sure our domains are safelisted. Additionally, if you have your own domain, I'd recommend setting up self-authentication for your account.

If you need further assistance, I'd recommend reaching out to our Delivery team.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @LABroadcasters ,

In your case, it means there's likely something on the receiving end blocking emails from us from being able to send, but they're choosing to instead provide no bounce coding response, instead of an actual "blocked" or anything like that (see our main bounce article for details on each type). I'd advise checking your network / working with your IT to make sure our domains are safelisted. Additionally, if you have your own domain, I'd recommend setting up self-authentication for your account.

If you need further assistance, I'd recommend reaching out to our Delivery team.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST