Account Payment History

Highlighted

Account Payment History

Hi, I would like to receive a statement of all payments made starting from January 18, 2018 through may last payment, for tax purposes. Please email to . My phone number is in case you need to contact me by phone. Thank you for your assistance, and stay safe and be healthy! Thank you, Kristy Duncan

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Account Payment History

Hello @KristyDuncan33 ,

I got your invoices sent with details. You should have received two. There may be some overlap, but together they'll contain all invoices ever created during the account's runtime.

If you have any further questions or need anything else, feel free to reply here. Stay healthy and safe, as well!

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Constant Contact Would Like To Hear From You!

We want to hear from customers like you about your favorite features and how they have helped your business or organization. Tell us by answering a few questions in...

Read More
Featured