Account Review During Off Hours

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Account Review During Off Hours

Easter weekend is a major weekend for my businesss.  Suddenly, there is an 
"Account Review" freezing my emails during the weekend but Constant Contact representatives are only available Monday-Friday.  That is not fair AND poor business practices.  I pay a lot of money upfront for this service and the courtesy of a review system that does not interfer with scheduled emails should be part of the consideration in retaining customers.  I after conducting this "account review" tomorrow, I am seriously considering moving my mailing list to another provider.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: Account Review During Off Hours

Hello @Tatia,

I am so sorry about the troubles you experienced this weekend being unable to send. I can understand the importance of getting an email out for Easter weekend and the affect it has on your business. I see that you got in touch with our Account Review team and that your acount is no longer in review. I will be sure to pass along your feedback about having support for this over the weekend. Please let us know if there is anything we can assist you with.

Hayley L
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.