Account and payment concerns

Participant

Account and payment concerns

I’m getting emails saying my account/info are in jeopardy- but I am paid up in my account. At one point there were two accounts I was being charged for- is this still the case?
1 REPLY 1

Hello @IngridS08 ,

Did the email come from one of our domains (i.e. @constantcontact.com)? If not, it's possible you got a phishing email, and you'll want to forward that to reportphishing(at)constantcontact(dot)com. Then block that email address, delete the email, and do a virus scan of your computer.

If the email did actually come from us, it's possible you're receiving an automatic email regarding the cancelled account, letting you know that it's about to be purged (we retain cancelled accounts for at least 120-days post cancellation, in case customers need to retrieve contacts or emails, or sign back up). Was a specific username referenced in the email at all?

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.