We all started somewhere! Share your experience on the Get Advice: Let's Get Started Sweepstakes thread and be entered to win a $100 credit on your Constant Contact account.

Account cancelled

user39436
Regular Participant

Account cancelled

Hello. My account went under review before I was even able to send my first emails. Now when I log in it says its cancelled and it was cancelled by me?
7 REPLIES 7
William_D

Hello @user39436 ,

It appears your account is currently under review. You'll need to speak with our Review team over the phone to securely discuss your account status. Reviews are an important part of our business, as it helps mitigate spam and scam accounts, ensure compliant emailing, and to safeguard sending reputations for you, our other customers, and for our company as a whole.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
user39436
Regular Participant

Hi. I know its under review but I received an email saying I cancelled when I did not. And when I log in it says account cancelled and to contact support to reactivate it.

Yep, support in this case would be Review.

William D

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
user39436
Regular Participant

Right. So is it normal to cancel an account and send emails saying I had opted to cancel during this process when I haven't then?

You likely received an automated email confirmation as part of them cancelling your account, which is a default setting in our system when cancelling accounts.

William D

user39436
Regular Participant

Sorry but I don't understand. Does this mean review of account failed and my account was cancelled by yourselves? Quite frustrating if that is the case

If the Review processes determine an account must be terminated, then they have the ability to do that. For more information regarding your specific account, you're welcome to contact them.

William D