We all started somewhere! Share your experience on the Get Advice: Let's Get Started Sweepstakes thread and be entered to win a $100 credit on your Constant Contact account.

Account creation issue

user021666
Participant

Account creation issue

Hi, I am trying to add my texting phone number but unable to do. Please check it out.

1 REPLY 1
William_D

Hello @user021666 ,

Can you elaborate a bit? We have several different areas to add phone numbers, most notably in My Settings, or in your footer area of emails as part of the physical address. Or if you have multiple phone numbers to include in your emails, you can construct your own footer with a Text Block. Or you can place an order for our coding team to create a Branded Footer, which replaces the legally-required plain-text footer with an equally compliant, custom-designed footer for a one-time charge of $99.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William D
Community & Social Media Support
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.