Account email deletion

SOLVED
Go to solution
NicholeS29
Constant Contact Partner
0 Votes

I need to delete a verified email from our account and I am not given that option when I hover over the 3 dots next to the name. 

Thank you 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @NicholeS29 ,

Make sure the verified address isn't being used as for the account's main contact email or billing email. If you're still not getting the option to remove it, you can call our general support for further assistance. Once they've confirmed security permissions live with you, they'll be able to administratively remove any verified addresses as requested. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @NicholeS29 ,

Make sure the verified address isn't being used as for the account's main contact email or billing email. If you're still not getting the option to remove it, you can call our general support for further assistance. Once they've confirmed security permissions live with you, they'll be able to administratively remove any verified addresses as requested. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 23
Community Conversations: SMS Marketing - Activate, Regulate, Communicate!
2PM - 3:00 PM EST