Account managers can't login

Ashley-harmon.ie
Participant

Account managers can't login

I've created new users for account managers, and they can't login to constant contact. Only the account owner (me) is able to login. Why? I've double checked the passwords, tried to reactivate the user, nothing helped.

3 REPLIES 3
William_D

Hello @Ashley-harmon.ie ,

Without showing their usernames/passwords, could you provide a screencap of any error messages they're seeing when they try to login? Have they verified their info through the automated email that's sent to them when you add them as users?

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

Thanks for the fast reply! the problem was that they didn't receive the automated email, but once they asked for a password recovery they got the email and managed to login. The verification email was a good tip :0)

Hello @Ashley-harmon.ie,

That's good to hear! I hope you have a wonderful day. 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.