Account plan

SOLVED
Go to solution
daniellec69493
Regular Participant

Account plan

I am unable to downgrade my plan on the plans and pricing page in our account as it isn't an option. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Zoe_H
Employee

Hello @daniellec69493,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! To downgrade your plan, you will want to click on the "Compare and Upgrade" button under your My Account section. Then it will give you the option to downgrade. Thanks! 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
Zoe_H
Employee

Hello @daniellec69493,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! To downgrade your plan, you will want to click on the "Compare and Upgrade" button under your My Account section. Then it will give you the option to downgrade. Thanks! 

Zoe H.

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

View solution in original post

daniellec69493
Regular Participant

Thank you for your reply! I tried that but downgrade is not highlighted and I am not able to select it.

Hello @daniellec69493,

It looks like you are unable to downgrade because it won't change your pricing at all. Due to your large number of contacts, Email Plus is now the same price as Email Basic. We don't want to charge you more for Email Plus so we make sure you keep all of your extra features for the same price as Email Basic. The only way to lower your price now is to delete email addresses in the account. Thanks! 

Zoe H.

daniellec69493
Regular Participant

Thanks! I deleted a lot of email addresses this morning and our account is down to under 800 addresses.

Hello @daniellec69493,

Perfect! Now you should be able to downgrade your account like normal. Thanks! 

Zoe H.

daniellec69493
Regular Participant

The download button remains not highlighted and I am unable to click on it.

Hello @daniellec69493,

I just contacted my billing team and had them update your contact list amount for the account billing. Please log out of the account and log back in, then you should be able to downgrade. 

Zoe H.

daniellec69493
Regular Participant

That worked. Thank you!!

Hello @daniellec69493,

Of course, have a wonderful rest of your day! 

Zoe H.

user01515
Occasional Participant

Tried all the solution provided but still not getting the downgrade option highlighted please advise i have 8900 Contacts 

Hi @user01515. You will want to call our Billing team so they can review your account and make any changes necessary. Due to account security, we cannot assist with Billing-related matters here in the Community.

Caitlin M.
Community Manager