We all started somewhere! Share your experience on the Get Advice: Let's Get Started Sweepstakes thread and be entered to win a $100 credit on your Constant Contact account.

Account switech to Trial

MichelineH7
Participant

Account switech to Trial

Hi,

I run holiday campaigns.  I haven't used my account since January.  Constant Contact took payments out of my account for the last three months but it no longer recognizes my user id and when I logon using my email address, it says my Free Trial has expired and wants me to pay for a subscription.  Apparently, your billing department considers my account open since I've paid the monthly subscription for the last three months.

If I have to create a new account then I need a credit for those months I paid for but wasn't able to use the service.

3 REPLIES 3
Adelina_R
Employee

Hello @MichelineH7 

It looks like you have two account with Constant Contact. One is a expired trial and the other is a open paid account. You may using the wrong username when attempting to log in. Here are some other things to try as your username if you do not remember.

• Email Address
  • Business/Company Name
  • The first portion of the Email Address (what is before the @ sign)

If these still don't work I recommend calling into our support team to recover your account details.

Adelina R
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

Thank you!  That was the problem.  I looked up the a billing email and found that I was using the wrong email address to logon.  I'm logged in now and everything look just fine.  Thanks again for the quick response.

Hello @TheCollectorsHub,

I am so happy we were able to help! Have a great rest of your day. 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.