Account

Highlighted
Occasional Participant

Account

Good Morning, I am writing to ask about the account we had with you and it was suspended. Our user is Multibank.administrador.mail We need to enter to validate some emails that we sent to our clients, I wanted to know what options we would have to be able to access and verify the mailings.

Tags (2)
6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Occasional Participant

Suspended Account

Buenos días, Les escribo para consultar acerca de la cuenta que manteniamos con ustedes y fue suspendida. Nuestro usuario es Multibank.administrador.mail Requerimos entrar para validar unos correos enviados a clientes, quería consultar que opciones tendríamos para poder acceder y verificar los envíos de correo masivo. También necesito confirmación de que no se haya borrado ninguna información de los envíos de correo que hayamos realizado. Favor contactarme mediate correo a: ddominguez@multibank.com.pa
Highlighted

Re: Suspended Account

Hi @GrupoMultibank 

I can see your account was canceled and not suspended. Suspended accounts offer the ability for users to work on campaigns and manage contacts without the option to send emails. However because your account was canceled so the same abilities do not apply. In order to access the campaigns, you will have to reactivate your account. If you have any further questions about the status of your account please contact our Billing Support directly.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Highlighted
Occasional Participant

Hi,

The Billing support has a email, in which can send a consult about our deleted account?

Highlighted
Administrator

Hi @GrupoMultibank. Our Billing team can only be contacted by phone and we do not have an email address to provide.  

Caitlin M.

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Highlighted
Occasional Participant

Hi,

We going to call Billing support, for our account.

We want to know where in the United States they are located due to the issue of time difference, or they are 24/7.

Highlighted

Hi @GrupoMultibank 

Our Billing Support is available Monday through Friday, 8am - 8pm ET and can be reached at the numbers we have previously provided in this thread.

Frankie.P

Constant Contact Would Like To Hear From You!

We want to hear from customers like you about your favorite features and how they have helped your business or organization. Tell us by answering a few questions in...

Read More
Featured