The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

Activate and Install an Inline or Pop-Up Contact Sign-Up Form on a Website is not working?

Highlighted

Activate and Install an Inline or Pop-Up Contact Sign-Up Form on a Website is not working?

Hi,

I have created a inline signup form for my website but when I followed the step in installing the form on my local website / HTML Page. It is not showing anything and getting and error "Failed to load resource: net::ERR_FILE_NOT_FOUND". 

I added the inline code to the body of HTML and Universal code before ending the body of HTML.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Activate and Install an Inline or Pop-Up Contact Sign-Up Form on a Website is not working?

Hello @FirstNameL012649 ,

I'm sorry to hear you've run into some errors installing a sign-up form on your website. To assist with troubleshooting, could you provide the website builder service you're using to plug in the code?

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured