We all started somewhere! Share your experience on the Get Advice: Let's Get Started Sweepstakes thread and be entered to win a $100 credit on your Constant Contact account.

Activate and install an inline or pop-up contact sign-up form on a website

SpecialOlympicsMontco
Participant

Activate and install an inline or pop-up contact sign-up form on a website

IONOS 1&1 gives error code - enter a valid URL when pasting sign up code. Anyone else succesfully using 1&1 ?

2 REPLIES 2
William_D

Hello @SpecialOlympicsMontco ,

Do you know if your website provider blocks 3rd party javascript? Have you tried reaching out to their support to see if there's something specific to do with the code from our side when you plug it into theirs?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William D
Community & Social Media Support
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
SpecialOlympicsMontco
Participant

They just kept saying that this is a third party app and to contact the provider. The app is the Constant Contact app linked as one of the widget tools they make available on their web developer toolkit. I did find a short cut using your legacy landing page for now.