We all started somewhere! Share your experience on the Get Advice: Let's Get Started Sweepstakes thread and be entered to win a $100 credit on your Constant Contact account.

Ad Campaign Image

ArnitaB0
Regular Participant

Ad Campaign Image

I have created an image according to the specification required, and it's still not accepting the image. There is no added text, other than what's on the book covers. I appreciate any help out there.

Arnita R. Leonard-Lewis
Nita Nae's Book-Truthful Imagination
4859 W. Slauson Avenue, Suite A #354
Los Angeles, CA 9006
323-735-3148
arnitarllewis@nitanaesbooks.com
FB: Nita Nae's Books
IG: NitaNaesBooks
Twitter: Arnitarllewis
Pinterest: Nita Nae's Books
3 REPLIES 3
David__B
Employee

Hi Arnita. When you say it is not accepting the image, is it giving you an error message? What file type is the image? 

David B.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
ArnitaB0
Regular Participant

I have tried jpg and png. Both are 1080x1080 and 1:1 ratio. I know the disclaimer that if theirs too much text it may not accept it, but I just have my book covers. Would the writing on the book covers keep it from accepting it?

Arnita R. Leonard-Lewis
Nita Nae's Book-Truthful Imagination
4859 W. Slauson Avenue, Suite A #354
Los Angeles, CA 9006
323-735-3148
arnitarllewis@nitanaesbooks.com
FB: Nita Nae's Books
IG: NitaNaesBooks
Twitter: Arnitarllewis
Pinterest: Nita Nae's Books

Hello @ArnitaB0,

Can you please reply back with a screenshot of the error message so that we can take a look? Thank you! 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.