Thank you for reaching out to the community!
When a registrant wants to add a guest the following steps need to be performed. First, the registration for this person will need to be canceled. Then they will simply need to register for the event again with the proper information. Below I have included a step by step process to complete the cancellation of a registrant.
To change a registrant to a Cancelled status:
1. Open the dashboard for your event.
2. Click "View / manage registrants" on the right-hand side of the Registration section (see image below).
3. Choose "Registration" from the first drop-down menu.
4. Choose "Cancelled" from the second drop-down menu.
5. Check the boxes next to the registrants whose status you would like to change.
6. Click Update to confirm your changes.
To edit registrant or guest information:
From this screen, I can also change:
I hope you find this information helpful. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.
Whether you’re looking for someone to help guide your marketing or do it for you, we have plans to meet your budget and needs.Explore Plans
We want to hear from customers like you about your favorite features and how they have helped your business or organization. Tell us by answering a few questions in...Read More