Add a "sign up for newsletter" button to my site

DougF51
Campaign Expert
0 Votes

Hello, I'd like to add a button to the footer of my site that allows site visitors to sign up for my newsletter when clicked. But I don't know exactly how that would work. Can I have it call up a signup form of some kind?

3 REPLIES 3
Mary_S
Employee
0 Votes

Hello @DougF51,

Absolutely you can have a sign-up form call up on your website! Sign-up Forms are a great way to capture contact information and boost your marketing efforts. The best part is that any contacts that sign up are automatically added to your account - with no manual work!

• Inline form - An Inline Sign-up Form is embedded into the HTML code in your website or blog so that you can collect sign-ups as people view a specific webpage.
  • Pop Up form – A Pop-up Sign-up Form is embedded into the HTML code in your website, or blog, and pops into view after a specific amount of time, between 1 and 15 seconds, so that you can collect sign-ups as people view your website.
  • How to Activate and Install your signup form on your Website.

Mary S.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
DougF51
Campaign Expert
0 Votes

Thanks, Mary_S. I should have been more specific: I need a form that appears when a user clicks a button, not a traditional popup form (which I already have) nor an inline form.

Mary_S
Employee
0 Votes

Hi @DougF51 , Thank you for the clarification. As far a button goes. We do have button coding for a Sign-Up Form Landing Page within your Sign Forms tab.  Or if you if you just need a URL to a button you've created, there is also the option of creating a Lead Generation Landing Page.

Mary S.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST