Add an RSVP to email that allows number of guests

SOLVED
Go to solution
TaniaF824
Rookie

Does anyone know how to add an RSVP to an invitation email that allows the person who is RSVPing to indicate they are bringing a guest?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @TaniaF824 ,

At this time, there isn't a way to indicate or register guests via RSVP blocks. The best option would be to use the event tool if you need specifics on the guests. Otherwise if you don't need that many specfics, you can just make your third option in your RSVP for bringing guests - i.e. Not Attending, Yes I'm Attending, Yes I'm Attending and Bringing Guests. You can also utilize a poll block if you want to setup number options for guests.

If you'd like to add your feedback regarding this aspect of the RSVP block, I'd recommend voting and adding your idea to this Feedback thread.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @TaniaF824 ,

At this time, there isn't a way to indicate or register guests via RSVP blocks. The best option would be to use the event tool if you need specifics on the guests. Otherwise if you don't need that many specfics, you can just make your third option in your RSVP for bringing guests - i.e. Not Attending, Yes I'm Attending, Yes I'm Attending and Bringing Guests. You can also utilize a poll block if you want to setup number options for guests.

If you'd like to add your feedback regarding this aspect of the RSVP block, I'd recommend voting and adding your idea to this Feedback thread.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST