We all started somewhere! Share your experience on the Get Advice: Let's Get Started Sweepstakes thread and be entered to win a $100 credit on your Constant Contact account.

Add inline code for sign up form to Wordpress.org

ColineH3
Participant

Add inline code for sign up form to Wordpress.org

I was having a problem pasting the inline code into my WordPress page for newsletter signups. I could paste the code into the footer, but when I tried to paste the code into the newsletter page, it wouldn't show up. I found a work-around: I went into the block sidebar and typed Constant Contact into the block menu's search bar, and it brought up the block with the shortcode for my pop-up. Now the form shows up on my Newsletter sign-up page. It is the same code as the popup, so it only has a field for email capture: I wanted to use the inline form, which has more fields, but I will count my blessings and be grateful that the form works as is. I hope this helps anyone else who was struggling to get the forms to appear correctly on their site.

1 REPLY 1
Zoe_H
Employee

Hello @ColineH3,

Thank you for the information and I am happy to hear that you were able to make it work! 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.