Rookie
0 Votes

how do i update my email to reflect a new/current email address? thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @RalphE197 ,

You can replace any of your existing account addresses with another verified address. Once an address is verified, it will be an available option when you go to the selection screen for your account's main address, when editing the header of an email for the From / Reply-To address, or when updating your account's billing address. If you no longer want a previously used verified address associated with your account, it can be removed through your account settings.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
RalphE197
Rookie
0 Votes

how do i update my email to reflect a new/current email address?  thank you

William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @RalphE197 ,

You can replace any of your existing account addresses with another verified address. Once an address is verified, it will be an available option when you go to the selection screen for your account's main address, when editing the header of an email for the From / Reply-To address, or when updating your account's billing address. If you no longer want a previously used verified address associated with your account, it can be removed through your account settings.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 23
Community Conversations: SMS Marketing - Activate, Regulate, Communicate!
2PM - 3:00 PM EST