Add personal message that can be removed upon forwarding

SOLVED
Go to solution
PamB387
Marketing Expert
0 Votes

My company works with reps who then work with our customers (we do not have direct contact with our customers). As it stands now, our reps are all part of our contact list; however, our customers are not, nor do they receive invitations to subscribe.

I'd like to send an email to our reps, with an explanation of what I'm trying to do and request that they forward the email to their contact list. Since there's no longer a "forward" option, is there a way to add a message to my email campaign that's removable or an email campaign that's editable (by the recipient) so they can remove the message before forwarding?

Or am I not seeing a better/more obvious solution?

Thanks in advance!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Timothy_G
Employee
0 Votes

Hello @PamB387 ,
A possible solution to this is to create a version of the email WITHOUT the message and send it to yourself. After it is sent, you can then download it as a PDF.

Then you copy the original email, add your message and add a button for them to download the PDF. Your people could then send the PDF out to their clients.

Timothy_G
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Timothy_G
Employee
0 Votes

Hello @PamB387 ,
A possible solution to this is to create a version of the email WITHOUT the message and send it to yourself. After it is sent, you can then download it as a PDF.

Then you copy the original email, add your message and add a button for them to download the PDF. Your people could then send the PDF out to their clients.

Timothy_G
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
PamB387
Marketing Expert
0 Votes

Thanks for your response, Timothy. 

I'll give that a try. 

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 23
Community Conversations: SMS Marketing - Activate, Regulate, Communicate!
2PM - 3:00 PM EST