Add to Archive

HCAF
Campaign Collaborator
0 Votes

Does anyone actually have success with this widget auto-updating? It did at first, but then stopped several weeks ago. I readded the widget to my website and it still does not populate the latest email correspondence, even after clicking "Add to Archive" multiple times (refresh and repeat, etc.). Pretty useless feature as far as I can tell.

Top Answer
William_A
Administrator

Hello @HCAF ,

How long do you wait before checking to see if it archives? Have you attempted clearing your cache at all when testing it? Otherwise, I'd advise calling our general support, and requesting a transfer to the Tier 2 Archive team for advanced, live troubleshooting.

See also:

Adding emails to the archive widget

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @HCAF ,

How long do you wait before checking to see if it archives? Have you attempted clearing your cache at all when testing it? Otherwise, I'd advise calling our general support, and requesting a transfer to the Tier 2 Archive team for advanced, live troubleshooting.

See also:

Adding emails to the archive widget

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 23
Community Conversations: SMS Marketing - Activate, Regulate, Communicate!
2PM - 3:00 PM EST