Add visual appeal to your email with a customizable divider

JenniferP5336
Participant

Add visual appeal to your email with a customizable divider

How can I either add a border around the entire inner background so the email is contained in one box not each individual text or image block? Or how can i change the color of said border in a pre-designed template provided by Constant Contact.

1 REPLY 1
Kara_D
Employee

Hi !

Thanks for reaching out to the Community! Outside borders are built into the templates, so your first step is to select a tempalte with the border style you like. The adjustment of the border colors depends on the editor the tempalte is using.

• Currently the ability to change the border color in our CPE templates is currently missing. We are working on getting this feature updated.
  • Our 3GE tempalte border colors can be adjusted by changing the color of the Buttons & Dividers found in the Design tab.

To make sure you have all the available options I copied a couple of our 3GE templates into your account. 

Kara.D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.