Adding Another Manager

SOLVED
Go to solution
JAGSherylD
Rookie
0 Votes

The system will not let me add in as a manager. It says email is already in use but he can't get in.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @JAGSherylD ,

This messaging is because the people in question are currently using the email addresses you're trying to add as usernames for other accounts they're on. They'll need to login to the other accounts they're on, and update their usernames on those other accounts so that you can add their emails to your account.

If you they further assistance with updating their other accounts' usernames, I'd advise having them call general support to provide their emails, confirm security permissions live, and work with the agent to administratively update those other usernames.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @JAGSherylD ,

This messaging is because the people in question are currently using the email addresses you're trying to add as usernames for other accounts they're on. They'll need to login to the other accounts they're on, and update their usernames on those other accounts so that you can add their emails to your account.

If you they further assistance with updating their other accounts' usernames, I'd advise having them call general support to provide their emails, confirm security permissions live, and work with the agent to administratively update those other usernames.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST