Adding Contacts Option Stinks

JulieV786
Participant

Adding Contacts Option Stinks

I just spent the last two hours meticulously entering contacts from my Linked In network and they are all gone! Now I have to re-enter. Not happy!

1 REPLY 1
Caitlin_M
Administrator

Hello @JulieV786. I'm so sorry that you lost your contacts when you were uploading them. Did you see any error messages when this happened? Have you been able to successfully upload your contacts since posting here? We want to make sure that you have been able to add those contacts so you can start sending to them. 

I did also want to mention that since we are permission-based, you will want to make sure that these contacts have said that they want to receive communication from you. You can make it easy to have your LinkedIn connections join your mailing list by including a link to your sign-up form on your profile. 

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.