Adding Custom Fonts

PMILakeshore
Campaign Expert

Hi,

We would like to add Custom Fonts to the emails as this is a requirement of our Branding Guidelines. Can you please let us know on how we can achieve this objective?

Lakeshore Chapter

Top Answer
Zoe_H
Employee

This thread has been locked as of 2/2/2022 for future commenting. Please read our reply:

We ask that if you would like to have custom fonts or the ability to add in a new font, please comment or vote on this thread on our feedback boards. Though we do not have a time estimate of if a feature like this will be available in the product, any updates will be posted there, not on this post. Voting and commenting on that post helps to influence future product decisions and allows you to be notified of replies from our teams.

30 REPLIES 30
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @PMILakeshore ,

If you don't see the font you need as an option in the text block's menu, you can try to paste in the formatted text directly from something like Word, Google Docs, etc. If neither of these options work, would mind telling us the name of the font type so we can get that feedback submitted to our engineers?

Another thing to be aware of is that we don't have a lot of control over what fonts are actually available on recipients' ends. So there is a chance that some of your contacts' email apps and devices will automatically change your font upon opening. 

If you're absolutely needing to ensure your font is maintained for your branding practices, you may need to get a screenshot or PDF-image conversion of the written text, and ultimately make most of your email a series of images.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
MaryT527
Rookie
0 Votes

Yeah, in our case -- we have Roboto Slab, which is a web-safe font. When we copy/paste (and match style) it reverts to Times New Roman, which frankly isn't close.

We see Roboto as an option that's shown. Is there a way we can get Roboto Slab added in?

William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @MaryT527 ,

Does it always try to convert your text when you do a direct copy-paste (i.e. CTRL+V or CMD+V)? If you absolutely must use that font, you may need to use the screenshot method.

I did go ahead and make note of the font you'd like added, and submitted it to the devs for further review.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
WendyG096
Rookie
0 Votes

Can you add: 

Museo Slab and Brown

BrendaJ013
Rookie
0 Votes

I work for Big Brothers Big Sisters of Central Minnesota and many local agencies use Constant Contact.  We need Zilla Slab and Steelfish added as fonts - thanks for considering it!

itdepts
Rookie
0 Votes

We now have guideline to use Made Tommy. 

Could this be submitted as well?

Zoe_H
Employee

This thread has been locked as of 2/2/2022 for future commenting. Please read our reply:

We ask that if you would like to have custom fonts or the ability to add in a new font, please comment or vote on this thread on our feedback boards. Though we do not have a time estimate of if a feature like this will be available in the product, any updates will be posted there, not on this post. Voting and commenting on that post helps to influence future product decisions and allows you to be notified of replies from our teams.

Zoe H.

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
FirstNameL271801
Campaign Collaborator

Need Montserrat added as a default font. Thanks! 

Zoe_H
Employee
0 Votes

Hello @FirstNameL271801,

Thanks for that feedback! I will be sure to submit it over to our engineers for review. 

Zoe H.

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
AndreaL667
Campaign Collaborator

I second this! I would love to see Montserrat added.

MichelleV974
Campaign Collaborator

Third.

ThorneF
Rookie
0 Votes

Hello! We need the following fonts for branding purposes: Kunstler Script and Copperplate Gothic Light.

Thank you!

Zoe_H
Employee
0 Votes

Hello @ThorneF,

Thank you for that information! 

Zoe H.

AbigailM80
Rookie

Hi Zoe

We have the same issue as these guys above and we need Oswald Regular. Is it possible to get this added please?

Thanks!
Abby 

jcont
Rookie
0 Votes

Hi there!

We use google fonts Short Stack, Karla, and Futura Med - I'm hoping these can get added as well!  Thank you!

Best,

Page

AHSExecSecretary
Rookie
0 Votes

Hello!

My organization uses Philosopher for its branding, and we would love it if that font could be added to Constant Contact as well. 

Thank you!

Allison

The American Harp Society

StephanieJ194
Rookie
0 Votes

My org is using Univers fonts for our branding. It would be awesome for users to be able to upload custom fonts. Thank you!

AmyM3115
Rookie
0 Votes

Our organization uses Sofia pro, More pro, and Freeland and would love to have those added. Thanks!

CoastHospiceNancy
Campaign Contributor

My organization would also like to use Montserrat semi-bold and italic. Thanks!

CathedralC9
Rookie
0 Votes

Trajan Pro, please!

Zoe_H
Employee
0 Votes

Hello @CathedralC9,

Thank you for your feedback. We ask that if you would like to have custom fonts or the ability to add in a new font, please comment or vote on this thread on our feedback boards. Our product teams review that area of the Community more than our support area so comments on this post will not be found as easily.

Zoe H.

CSHBA
Rookie
0 Votes

Hello!

Our company would love to be able to use cantarell font in our emails. 

Thanks!

Amanda_G
Employee
0 Votes

Hello @CSHBA ,

Thank you for your feedback! I will pass that request along to our engineering team.

Amanda G.
Community & Social Care

CSHBA
Rookie
0 Votes

We were able to add our custom font in the legacy version of Constant Contact. Why didn't this transfer to the new version? Our font is Cantarell. Not too many people use this and it will never get voted in. 

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST