Adding Custom Fonts

PMILakeshore
Campaign Expert

Hi,

We would like to add Custom Fonts to the emails as this is a requirement of our Branding Guidelines. Can you please let us know on how we can achieve this objective?

Lakeshore Chapter

Top Answer
Zoe_H
Employee

This thread has been locked as of 2/2/2022 for future commenting. Please read our reply:

We ask that if you would like to have custom fonts or the ability to add in a new font, please comment or vote on this thread on our feedback boards. Though we do not have a time estimate of if a feature like this will be available in the product, any updates will be posted there, not on this post. Voting and commenting on that post helps to influence future product decisions and allows you to be notified of replies from our teams.

30 REPLIES 30
Caitlin_M
Administrator
0 Votes

Hi @CSHBA. Please comment or vote on this thread on our feedback boards in regards to adding additional custom fonts into our product. 

--

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
MariaV463
Rookie
0 Votes

Hello, 

Our company use Apex New, could you please add this to the list.

Thanks

Caitlin_M
Administrator
0 Votes

Hi @MariaV463. Please comment or vote on this thread on our feedback boards in regards to adding additional custom fonts into our product. 

--

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
AndreaL667
Campaign Collaborator

My company uses the Montserrat font from google fonts for its lead branding. Unfortunately, that font appears to be unavailable when using the email builder. Is there a way I can add it? I see some older posts in the forum but was wondering if there were any updates. I'm willing to add through an HTML editor if need be.

Thanks.

CamilleM408
Rookie
0 Votes

My organization would love to see Anton, Open Sans Light Condensed, and Benedict fonts added for our branding. Primarily the former two, which I believe would be popular for other users as well.

Caitlin_M
Administrator
0 Votes

Hi @CamilleM408. As stated in the top answer to this post, we're asking for additional comments to be left on this post asking for custom fonts. This board is designed for product support, not feature requests. 

--

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST