The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

Adding Custom Fonts

Highlighted

Adding Custom Fonts

Hi,

We would like to add Custom Fonts to the emails as this is a requirement of our Branding Guidelines. Can you please let us know on how we can achieve this objective?

Lakeshore Chapter

Tags (3)
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: Adding Custom Fonts

Hello @PMILakeshore ,

If you don't see the font you need as an option in the text block's menu, you can try to paste in the formatted text directly from something like Word, Google Docs, etc. If neither of these options work, would mind telling us the name of the font type so we can get that feedback submitted to our engineers?

Another thing to be aware of is that we don't have a lot of control over what fonts are actually available on recipients' ends. So there is a chance that some of your contacts' email apps and devices will automatically change your font upon opening. 

If you're absolutely needing to ensure your font is maintained for your branding practices, you may need to get a screenshot or PDF-image conversion of the written text, and ultimately make most of your email a series of images.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Highlighted

Yeah, in our case -- we have Roboto Slab, which is a web-safe font. When we copy/paste (and match style) it reverts to Times New Roman, which frankly isn't close.

We see Roboto as an option that's shown. Is there a way we can get Roboto Slab added in?

Highlighted

Hello @MaryT527 ,

Does it always try to convert your text when you do a direct copy-paste (i.e. CTRL+V or CMD+V)? If you absolutely must use that font, you may need to use the screenshot method.

I did go ahead and make note of the font you'd like added, and submitted it to the devs for further review.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured