Adding Display Ads into my newsletters

CharliK.M1
Rookie
0 Votes

Hey-

We run a small B2B media company and use Constant Contact for our subscriber eNewsletters.  I'm looking for a better solution to add display ads into our eNewsletters (we use Ad Butler for our website).  My challenge is that currently we have to do this manually and reporting is a nightmare.  I'd like to incorporate the Ad Butler codes into my newsletter but it says we need a custom coded newsletter template and not sure how to do that.

Any suggestions?

Top Answer
William_A
Administrator

Hello @CharliK.M1 ,

Here's our article on utilizing the custom code editor, however you'd still need knowledge on HTML coding to be able to construct the email. Our higher level Tier 2 technical team can provide troubleshooting for errors you may encounter, but ultimately we aren't going to be able to rewrite or make a block or email's full code for you.

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @CharliK.M1 ,

Here's our article on utilizing the custom code editor, however you'd still need knowledge on HTML coding to be able to construct the email. Our higher level Tier 2 technical team can provide troubleshooting for errors you may encounter, but ultimately we aren't going to be able to rewrite or make a block or email's full code for you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST