We all started somewhere! Share your experience on the Get Advice: Let's Get Started Sweepstakes thread and be entered to win a $100 credit on your Constant Contact account.

Adding Events To Google Calendar

GraemeW77
Occasional Participant

Adding Events To Google Calendar

Is there a way to add Google / Outlook etc to a event invitation rather than simply an IOS one?
1 REPLY 1
Kara_D
Employee

Hi !

Thank you for reaching out to the Community with your question. 

When the Add to my calendar link for an Event, or Add to calendar link for an RSVP is clicked, your registrants and contacts have the option to save or download an ICS file (part of iCalendar) that can be used to add the event to their default personal calendar, including a Google Calendar. 

Depending on the type of calendar and settings your registrants have on their computers, clicking the link might automatically open an appointment for them, or they might have to click on the ICS file manually to create the appointment on their calendar, or they may even need to import the file into their calendar.

For information on importing an ICS file into a Google Calendar, please see Google's support and for information on importing an ICS file into Outlook, please see Microsoft's support.

Kara.D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.