Adding Fonts

Occasional Participant

Adding Fonts

Is there any way to add fonts to the editor? Our branding guidelines use a variety of fonts not included. Would love to add Museo 900 Italic, Montserrat and Laca to keep consistent with our branding efforts. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
Administrator

Hi @DairyWest. At this time, fonts cannot be inserted or uploaded into the editor. You can use the fonts that are included in the editor and select one that is closest to your branding guidelines.

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

Please consider updating the editor to allow for uploading fonts. We also have brand guidelines that require specific fonts (Montserrat is one that we need, just like the DairyWest had requested). This is very important for our brand. I would appreciate if you could forward our question/request onward for consideration.

Hello @HuntleyParks ,

I got the relevant requests attached to your account and submitted to the engineers for further review. At this time, we only have websafe fonts and standard fonts available since those are the fonts most widely available across various devices and browsers / email clients. With that in mind, it's also important to note that contacts whose devices/clients don't have access to a used font, will have a different default one shown instead.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.