Adding Star Rating System for Designs

HimanshuB227
Participant

Adding Star Rating System for Designs

Hi There,

A noob here, and wanted to know how I can add a star rating system (plus some text if the visitor wants to) to my designs on my webpage. Here is the page where I am trying to install these rating systems to: https://hemancreates.com/watch-face-designs 

I would like to give the visitor a capability to rate these designs individually (offcourse if the user decides to). Is there an easy way to accomplish that? Let me know if my question makes sense. 

Any help would be much appreciated. 

Thanks,

~H

3 REPLIES 3
Zoe_H
Employee

Hello @HimanshuB227,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I do apologize for any inconvenience but we do not have the ability to add a rating system on your website at the moment. I will definitely submit your feedback on this! Thanks. 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
HimanshuB227
Participant

Hmm... thats little bit of a bummer IMO. The rating systems are such strong foundations to directly talk to the website visitors and getting any feedback if they wish.

What other ways are available to communicate with the viewers? Please let know. 

Thanks,

~H

Hello @HimanshuB227,

We do completely understand why gathering feedback is important. You can post a survey on your website if you would like to ask questions or have items rated on a scale. 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.