Adding a Subject Line on an email link button/reply

SOLVED
Go to solution
EveC3
Rookie

I'm composing an email that I would has a "Tell Me More" button that I inserted with a link to my email address.  Is there a way to automatically populate the subject line on the email my prospect/customer will be sending back to me?  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Caitlin_M
Administrator

Hello @EveC3. Great question! It is possible to create a mail link with a subject line prepopulated using some HTML. This article from our Help Center will show you how to insert the proper code to add a subject line to your email link.

--

Caitlin M.
Community Manager

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Caitlin_M
Administrator

Hello @EveC3. Great question! It is possible to create a mail link with a subject line prepopulated using some HTML. This article from our Help Center will show you how to insert the proper code to add a subject line to your email link.

--

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
JackK852
Rookie
0 Votes

This article explains how to customize a subject line and body of an email when you include a "more info" type button in your email. It was very easy to follow. I was able to implement it immediately. Thanks for posting!

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST