Adding a scheduling link to the landing page thank you

SOLVED
Go to solution
MargieC7
Rookie
0 Votes

Hi, I have a freebie landing page, which turned out great. What I'm missing though is a way to add a scheduling link for a discovery call with me on the thank you page. The landing page gets the contact info, user clicks next, then the thank you page has the download button. My thank you message is "why not schedule a discovery call with me to...." and that's where I'd like to hyperlink my CalendarHero scheduling link. Is this possible? The way it looks now is that the user would have to copy/paste my scheduling link into a browser tab. Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @MargieC7 ,

The text on the sign up forms' thank you pages can't be linked in. If you're wanting to redirect people off of your thank you page to a specific URL, I'd advise setting up the button for that. If you're already using the button for something else or another site, then you may not be able to accomplish what you're wanting to.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @MargieC7 ,

The text on the sign up forms' thank you pages can't be linked in. If you're wanting to redirect people off of your thank you page to a specific URL, I'd advise setting up the button for that. If you're already using the button for something else or another site, then you may not be able to accomplish what you're wanting to.

William A
SusanR8886
Campaign Contributor
0 Votes

How do I redirect from my thank you page to specific URL

William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @SusanR8886 ,

It's part of the process when editing the Thank You page for a lead generation landing page. For step-by-step instructions, make sure to check out our main article on creating lead gen LPs.

William A
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 23
Community Conversations: SMS Marketing - Activate, Regulate, Communicate!
2PM - 3:00 PM EST