Adding a web link to the email signup thank you page.

AlexandraM401
Rookie
0 Votes

I have a signup page that I am using to sign up new people. I use a QR code so that people can input their information themselves. This saves a lot of time and mistakes. On the thank you page that comes up I would like to edit it to link to my constant contact website. How do I do that and if it is not available- why? This should be at least integrated for constant contact websites to direct new customers to. This seems to me to be a smart idea that should be available and it should be easy. The canned forms should be opened up a little to provide this.

Top Answer
William_A
Administrator

Hello @AlexandraM401 ,

The coded forms - inline and pop-up forms - cannot have their thank you pages edited at this time. If you want a sign-up form that allows this, I'd advise using the landing page type for now.

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @AlexandraM401 ,

The coded forms - inline and pop-up forms - cannot have their thank you pages edited at this time. If you want a sign-up form that allows this, I'd advise using the landing page type for now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST