We all started somewhere! Share your experience on the Get Advice: Let's Get Started Sweepstakes thread and be entered to win a $100 credit on your Constant Contact account.

Adding animations

MarchP7
Retail

Adding animations

Can I use content I have created on Canva and embed into my emails?

I created an animated email header and I don't see how I can use it.

4 REPLIES 4
Zoe_H
Employee

Hello @MarchP7,

You can insert a PDF made from Canva into your email if you would like. Another option is to insert your animated email header as a Gif so it can work properly as well.

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
MarchP7
Retail

I tried the later suggestion, but I get an error. Are there step-by-step instructions?

First time trying to add animated content.

I figured it out. Thanks!

Hello @MarchP7,

Of course! First look at this article that will give you some advice about using animated GIF images in your email. Then take a look at this article that will show you how to upload them into your library. Thanks! 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.