Adding clickable links to Social Posts

AndrewH6912
Rookie
0 Votes

Is It possible to add clickable links to Social Posts?

Thanks!

Top Answer
Zoe_H
Employee

Hello @AnthonyC910,

You can copy and paste a URL in the content of a Social Post but you are correct, we don't have an option to make it clickable. Once it posts your contacts may be able to select the URL or they may have to copy and paste it in another window in their browser. 

8 REPLIES 8
Zoe_H
Employee
0 Votes

Hello @AndrewH6912,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! You can definitely add clickable links to your Social Posts. Click here to see what that will look like with all social media accounts. Thanks! 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
AnthonyC910
Rookie
0 Votes

How do you add clickable links?  The referenced section says you should edit in Facebook, but there's no option that I canfind for creating the link.

Zoe_H
Employee
0 Votes

Hello @AnthonyC910,

You can copy and paste a URL in the content of a Social Post but you are correct, we don't have an option to make it clickable. Once it posts your contacts may be able to select the URL or they may have to copy and paste it in another window in their browser. 

Zoe H.

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
AnthonyC910
Rookie
0 Votes

Zoe:

There is no "Accept as Solution" button.  Any chance that making links clickable will be added?  

Zoe_H
Employee
0 Votes

Hello @AnthonyC910,

No worries, and yes I will definitely submit your feedback on this as we completely understand how a feature like this would be valuable. Thanks! 

Zoe H.

MichaelB6527
Rookie

Has this feature been added yet? I would like to be able to add clickable links in social media posts created in Constant Contact. I would like to be able to tag companies LinkedIn pages in the posts as well.

In LinkedIn I do that by doing @company ; but I don't see that feature within Constant Contact.

First-NameL66362
Rookie
0 Votes

I'm also now trying to add clickable text and struggling. I'm guessing the feature wasn't added?

ABAInternational
Rookie
0 Votes

I would also like to be able to add clickable links in the social media campaigns I schedule in Constant Contact.

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST