Additional Information Error?

user061116
Occasional Participant

Additional Information Error?

On the Send Now page of a campaign, under the new system, it gives me the following message but does not highlight what I have to actually change/amend? 'You need to provide additional information. Please correct the errors below and try again.'

27 REPLIES 27
RichardK2928
Occasional Participant

I see this is a reoccurring issue.

I'm having the same issue. I've saved numerous times. Toddled between send now and schedule for later.

Still not resolved.
Ricardo

Hello @RichardK2928 ,

I opened up your scheduling page and it pointed out that your zip code had a space on the end of it. Once you remove that space the formatting should be accepted, and you can send your emails. Once you've updated this in the footer of your next email, it should be saved by default. Or you can update it in your Settings under Organization Info before then.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
RichardK2928
Occasional Participant

That worked. Thank for the assist William!

JeanneB69
Occasional Participant

It's a holiday (president's day) and "all circuits are busy) when trying to call support. This is the THIRD email in a row that I've gotten this same error message when there is NO missing information. I've read through your responses and I can confirm I am STILL unable to schedule my email. The previous times, I called support and they just sent it out themselves admitting that there was nothing missing and it's just a technical "glitch" on their end. How many more months will this glitch still stop me from sending my emails on the DAY that I would like them sent? Please help!

I have made sure that the below points are filled out:

• your physical address
  • at least one contact list checked
  • a subject line filled out
  • a from name typed out
  • a from email selected
  • a reply-to email selected

As well as not having any special characters beyond basic text, commas, periods, or ampersands. In my subject line.

Please help! 

Jeanne Brei

www.TheSpeakeasySwingers.com

JanetA38
Occasional Participant

I am having this EXACT SAME ISSUE.  I have tried over and over again to get this right and I can't send the email nor do I know what the error is because NOTHING IS HIGHLIGHTED!!!  The Preview and Test work just fine - BUT I CAN'T SEND!!!

These errors are often caused by issues with the physical address footer. Try editing your physical address on the scheduling page to see there's any errors or missing info for state/province, zip code, etc.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
JanetA38
Occasional Participant

It turned out the issue was there was a space character at the end of the zipcode in the physical address.  😠