Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Address Change

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Address Change

Hi @GraffitiShield 

I apologize the incorrect physical address is showing on your invoice. This address can be changed in the Billing Information section found under the My Account tab of your account.

account-name-my-account-step1.png

my-account-edit-billing-address-step2.png

Once you have made the necessary update you should click Next in the bottom right-hand corner of your screen, then Submit on the following page. I hope this helps!

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Participating Solution Provider

Hi GraffitiShield

In order to change the physical address, you can do so in two places:

To change the physical address box within an email:

1. Scroll down to the bottom of your email.
  2. Hover your cursor over the Footer Options block.
  3. Click the Edit iconEdit. The Footer Options overlay appears.
  4. Modify the information then click OK.

To change the way your physical address appears for all emails going forward:

1. After logging into Constant Contact, click My Account > My Settings
  2. In the Organization Address section you can edit the address here. 

Any new emails you create will include the updated address information. However, if you copy a previously-created email that includes the old address information, you will need to update the address within the email. 

If you require further assistance with this, you can connect with me directly at map@cc94.com.

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

As Constant Contact Certified Partners & Trainers we host weekly free training webinars to help users master email marketing. Register here: https://www.marketadvertisepromote.com/events
Highlighted

Hi @GraffitiShield 

I apologize the incorrect physical address is showing on your invoice. This address can be changed in the Billing Information section found under the My Account tab of your account.

account-name-my-account-step1.png

my-account-edit-billing-address-step2.png

Once you have made the necessary update you should click Next in the bottom right-hand corner of your screen, then Submit on the following page. I hope this helps!

Frankie.P

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Thank you...all fixed!  :)

Highlighted

Hi @GraffitiShield 

Great! We're happy to hear you were able to make this update. Please feel free to reach out to the Community again if you have any further questions.

Frankie.P

Constant Contact Would Like To Hear From You!

We want to hear from customers like you about your favorite features and how they have helped your business or organization. Tell us by answering a few questions in...

Read More
Featured