Admin Access

CynC7
Rookie
0 Votes

The previous admin left the company, she is unreachable, and I am left to manage Constant Contact. My status is only "account manager" and I cannot make simple changes, i.e., changing the company name from which all emails originate. Suggestions? 

3 REPLIES 3
Caitlin_M
Administrator
0 Votes

Hi @CynC7. For account security, you will need to call our Support team as we are unable to assist with account ownership here in the Community. They can assist with helping you gain more access to the account. 

--

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
HolySpiritLutheranChurch
Rookie
0 Votes

I am on as an administrator - I want to take two people off who are no longer with our church

William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @HolySpiritLutheranChurch ,

If you're logged into your account as the owner, you can deactivate and remove Account Managers and Campaign Creators as you see fit. You can also remove any verified addresses on the account you need to as well, as long as they're not being used for the account's main contact or billing addresses.

See also:

Update main account email address

Update account billing email address

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 23
Community Conversations: SMS Marketing - Activate, Regulate, Communicate!
2PM - 3:00 PM EST