Ads refused

RoseS419
Rookie
0 Votes

The last two ads I've tried to place on Facebook and Instagram via Constant Contact have been rejected. When I click on why, no information is known. I was very pleased with the other social media ads I ran through Constant Contact, so I do not know what the issue is. Thank you.

Top Answer
William_A
Administrator

Hello @RoseS419 ,

Unfortunately if Facebook doesn't provide a reasoning, we're unable to provide it to you in the error message. You can try reaching out to Facebook's support, to see if they'd be able to offer insight that wasn't communicated via the initial rejection. Ultimately the approval is wholly controlled by Facebook.

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @RoseS419 ,

Unfortunately if Facebook doesn't provide a reasoning, we're unable to provide it to you in the error message. You can try reaching out to Facebook's support, to see if they'd be able to offer insight that wasn't communicated via the initial rejection. Ultimately the approval is wholly controlled by Facebook.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 23
Community Conversations: SMS Marketing - Activate, Regulate, Communicate!
2PM - 3:00 PM EST