All Emails going to Spam

Highlighted
Real Estate

All Emails going to Spam

I recently just started constant contact and have not sent out a campaign yet. I wanted to send some test emails in order to see what they would look like from the customer's perspective. I have not been able to create one email that has not gone into the spam/junk folder.

I went on mail-tester.com and got a 10/10 score. I have also emailed email addresses other than mine (a friends) and it goes into their spam/junk as well. 

I don't want to start a campaign knowing that none of the emails will even go through. I just bought a full year's subscription as well so it is very frustrating.

Please help ASAP !! 

Tags (3)
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: All Emails going to Spam

Hi @JosephE853 

Emails sometimes are not delivered due to email content or subject line. With that said I can see you were able to speak with our Deliverability Support directly about this as well. Are you still in need of assistance with your email deliverability? If so, sending yourself/your contact a blank email with a simple subject line is the next step I would suggest. This is an easy way to see if the email is being blocked due to content. We also have this article in our Help Center that goes over some common things that can cause an email to be caught in spam filtering.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Highlighted
Real Estate

Hi Frankie thanks for your response.

I actually was not able to speak to deliverability support it disconnected me before i could reach anyone.

Even when i send a blank email it still does not go through. 

Highlighted

Hello @JosephE853 ,

Based on the nature of your issue it would be best to continue the email thread you've already established with our deliverability team. They have received your last email and will reach out as soon as they have an update.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Constant Contact Would Like To Hear From You!

We want to hear from customers like you about your favorite features and how they have helped your business or organization. Tell us by answering a few questions in...

Read More
Featured