All kinds of problems with your site.

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

All kinds of problems with your site.

I have been a faithful customer of yours since your inception,  and I am mightyly disappointed with what

is happening with your site.  I do not have images in any of my campaigns and I need to access those in my Library. When I try to copy an older campaign no images appear..Also, when did your customer service disappear on Saturday?   I received no news of this change and now I am stuck.  Darn! Darn! Darn!  I really hope you have not gone corporate. 

1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: All kinds of problems with your site.

Hi @ms._jaguar

Thank you for reaching out to the Constant Contact Community. I'm sorry for the issue you are encountering in your email with the images. This sounds like it may be a browser connectivity issue. Have you tried a different browser or clearing your history in the current browser? Here are some helpful tips for connectivity problems. You may also send us an email at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with more details about what you are encountering as well as a reference to this post and we are happy to dig into this problem further. 

We in the community are here to support you on weekends if needed you may reach out to us here. The rest of the contact information for our support teams, as well as the hours they are available, can be found here.

Adrienne B.
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!