Allow Constant Contact to publish to your social media accounts

SOLVED
Go to solution
JoshF113
Rookie
0 Votes

I am really curious to know when you connect your social media accounts to Constant Contact, especially Twitter, can Constant Contact follow and unfollow accounts and make posts without the user prompting these actions?

I know the general permissions described in the article on this subject lead one to believe it is only when prompted by the user.  However, when I went to connect my Twitter account, the permissions I was asked to give did not offer any reassurance that these actions are only taken when the user prompts them.  I just want to make sure before I connect my accounts, especially Twitter.  I am not comfortable with Constant Contact taking these actions on my behalf without me prompting them.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator

Hello @JoshF113 ,

The only way we post to your connected social pages, is when and what you tell us to post

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator

Hello @JoshF113 ,

The only way we post to your connected social pages, is when and what you tell us to post

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST