We all started somewhere! Share your experience on the Get Advice: Let's Get Started Sweepstakes thread and be entered to win a $100 credit on your Constant Contact account.

Analytics Search

StanG23
Participant

Analytics Search

I name my campaigns carefully so that when I look through the reports I can search by a phrase or number and see more helpful information. Today when I went to look through my June analytics the search bar is gone. I have campaigns going to very different groups and need to be able to look at my responses separately.
1 REPLY 1
Kara_D
Employee

Hi !

Thanks for reaching out to the Community! There is a search bar on both the Campaigns and Reporting pages, and I don't see anything that would prevent it from showing in both places. Can you please provide a screenshot and let us know which browser you are using? Please reply to this thread or send an email to social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com.

Kara.D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.