Analytics Suddenly Incorrect

AbbieW14
Participant

Analytics Suddenly Incorrect

Has anyone else seen their analytics change drastically overnight?  Our analytics are showing Facebook to have dropped from 3200 followers to 1 within a day.  I've checked our page and all is well but this is odd.  I've tried refreshing the page, disconnecting the account and reconnecting it and nothing work.

1 REPLY 1
William_D

Hello @AbbieW14 ,

I took a look at your account and your Facebook stats seem to be  more reasonable as far as reach, growth, etc. (i.e. no obviously glitched drastic follower decrease and only 1 follower). Are you still seeing the glitched reporting in your Social analytics for your FB page? If so, would you be able to respond to the automated @ mention email with a screenshot of what it's showing when you look at just the FB page's analytics? That way we can troubleshoot it with a better idea of what we're looking for.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William D
Community & Social Media Support
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.