The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

Android only user

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Android only user

I can't see enough to create anything on my android phone. I've tried the app but it doesn't seem to have the pop up sign in form feature. I may be wrong but if anyone can help I'd appreciate it very much!
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Employee

Re: Android only user

Hi @AshleeNorth 

Thanks for reaching out to us! At this time sign up forms are not something that can be accessed within our mobile app. This includes the creation of a signup form as well as the editing of an existing signup form. I do apologize for this, however, our app is mainly designed for creating email campaigns, managing contacts, and adding photos to your library form your mobile device. It will be best that you create a signup form on your device from a browser.

Brigitte P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured