Anyone facing issue with campaign creation?

SOLVED
Go to solution
GautamJain
Campaign Contributor

Unable to open any existing campaign or create new, Anyone facing same issue?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Frankie_P
0 Votes

Hi everyone!

We apologize you have all experienced this and thank you for bringing this to our attention. We did receive reports of users being unable to create or edit campaigns on Monday the 18th. The good news is we have received word from our engineers that this issue was resolved the same day as well. If it is still occurring or if you have any additional questions on this, please don’t hesitate to respond to this post as we would be happy to assist you further.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

View solution in original post

Top Answer
Frankie_P

Hi everyone!

We apologize you have all experienced this and thank you for bringing this to our attention. We did receive reports of users being unable to create or edit campaigns on Monday the 18th. The good news is we have received word from our engineers that this issue was resolved the same day as well. If it is still occurring or if you have any additional questions on this, please don’t hesitate to respond to this post as we would be happy to assist you further.

23 REPLIES 23
PatrickW94
Rookie
0 Votes

We have a customer getting an error using Firefox:

"Secure Connection Failed

An error occurred during a connection to securepay.constantcontact.com. PR_CONNECT_RESET_ERROR

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.

Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem."

According to Google, this appears to be a certificate error.  I am telling them to use another browser, but was wondering if this was a known issue.

Adrienne_B
Employee
0 Votes

Hi @PatrickW94 

Thank you for reaching out to the Constant Contact Community. It's my pleasure to assist you today!

I have taken a look at the error you are mentioning and it seems we have received a few reports but not many, I have added your report so we may look further into the issue. In the meantime, you are doing the right thing in requesting an alternate browser. Please feel free to reach out should you need anything else. 

Thank you for choosing Constant Contact. Have a great day!

Adrienne B.

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
tsptom
Brand Influencer
0 Votes

Same issue here.  Tried Firefox, Edge, Chrome, and Brave Shields. All give this same error.  I also tried multiple internet connections / IPs.

Secure Connection Failed

An error occurred during a connection to em-ui.constantcontact.com. PR_CONNECT_RESET_ERROR

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.
Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem.

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/secure-connection-failed-firefox-did-not-connect?as=u&utm_sourc...

PattyS134
Rookie
0 Votes

I am also receiving this error and I've tried multiple browsers:  Chrome and Edge (besides Firefox).

Everything I've read indicates that there may be a certificate issue.  Does this have anything to do with the Constant Contact system maintenance which occurred this past weekend?

AngieM63389
Rookie
0 Votes

Same here - just started happening. I have been working in this email draft most of the day and now can't get in.

tsptom
Brand Influencer
0 Votes

It looks like they've taken care of it.
Thanks!

SharlaM82
Rookie
0 Votes

I am getting this as well...with all my clients' portals and on all browsers.

BobL574
Rookie
0 Votes

Your website is crashed.  You have no one to call.  

StephenN484
Constant Contact Partner
0 Votes

It's been non-functional all afternoon.  I went to status.constantcontact.com and it said everything was hunky-dory.  NOT!

William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @BobL574 and @StephenN484 ,

It looks like an issue just popped up and our engineers and higher level technical team are investigating. I'm going to get a case made and submitted to them for tracking purposes, and we'll follow up with an update once we can confirm things are running as ideal.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Cwilson3L
Rookie
0 Votes

Yes, exactly that, and in addition the chat is down and there's a thirty minute wait time for phone support.

WellshireChurch
Rookie
0 Votes

Yes, having the exact same problem.

LouisaC4
Rookie
0 Votes

Hi everyone.  I just signed up for CC and when I try to create an email, it keeps giving me an error message saying the server is busy and to try again.  I cannot get past this error message. What is happening?   Thanks/louisa

William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @LouisaC4 ,

It looks like you might've run into the issue yesterday where there was a temporary interruption to overall website access. The engineers have stated that the issue should be resolved. Are you able to confirm if you're able to access the site unimpeded?

William A
Frankie_P
0 Votes

Hi everyone!

Frankie.P

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
ChristieB14676
Constant Contact Partner
0 Votes

Same. Can't create or edit current campaigns. 

LouisaC4
Rookie
0 Votes

I keep getting an error message saying the server is busy and to try later.  Is this the error message you get?

GoodShepherdL
Rookie
0 Votes

Same here. When you call customer service, they are aware of it and are currently dealing with the problem. Hopefully it is back up soon. 

PaulM4025
Rookie
0 Votes

Wow just started with Constant Contact and experiencing Constant Constipation. They have delayed starting my newsletters/emails due to a list review. The 30+ minute delay for customer engagement on multiple attempts, multiple days is ridiculous. 

William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @PaulM4025 ,

I went ahead and submitted a ticket to our Review team for an additional follow-up. This may take up to 48 business hours depending on the size of their queue. For the quickest response I'd recommend calling into them directly.

William A
DeannaH10
Brand Visionary
0 Votes

Why can't you copy existing emails to your autoresponder series anymore? Do I seriously have to re-create an entirely new email template every single time??

DeannaH10
Brand Visionary
0 Votes

Did Constant Contact help you with your question? I haven't been able to copy existing emails to my autoresponder series anymore! So unbelievably frustrating. Do I seriously have to re-create an entirely new email template every single time now??

William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @DeannaH10 ,

It looks like you've already called in and chatted about the issue with your legacy autoresponder series. With what's happening for your particular issue those two cases have already been submitted to our engineers for further review. In the meantime, the best workaround is going to be making a new series in the current automation editor found via My Campaigns > Create.

William A
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST